27th February 2021, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to migrate from ICSE Board to CBSE

Dear friends, I am going to give the 10th Board exam of ICSE Board. I am willing to study Science after my 10th but from CBSE Board. Kindly tell me what documents required for migrating from ICSE Board to CBSE Board?

27th February 2021, 11:36 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to migrate from ICSE Board to CBSE

Documents required to migrate from ICSE Board to CBSE are given below.

1. Migration Certificate
2. Academic certificate
3. Caste Certificate
4. Birth Certificate
5. Domicile Certificate
28th February 2021, 03:03 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to migrate from ICSE to CBSE Board:

1) Migration Certificate (Candidates need to apply to ICSE board along with current pass certificate and school leaving certificate to get Migration Certificate)

2) School Leaving Certificate

3) Current year pass certificate

Along with these documents, candidates may be asked to submit xerox copies of personal identity proof.
28th February 2021, 10:06 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in std 11th in a CBSE affiliated school.

To get the admission the required documents are :-

Migration certificate.

Marksheet.

Identity Proof.

Caste certificate ( if required ).

The admission will be on the basis of entrance test or merit basis. So, to get the detail information visit at official website of the school in which you want to get the admission.
28th February 2021, 12:31 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to migrate from ICSE Board to CBSE are:-

1. Marksheet of the class passed.

2. Transfer Certificate.

3. Aadhar card.

4. Caste certificate if you belong to reserved category.
28th February 2021, 05:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

After 10th if you want to change the board than you need to have migration certificate along with other documents such as passing certificate , character certificate, marksheet etc.

Some of the documents such as address proof, parents income certificate are also demanded by some schools.

So, for the detailed query visit the school official website or in the respective office.
28th February 2021, 08:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

One can migrate from one to another board after std 10th.

The required documents needed for migration are :-

Migration.
Transfer Certificate.
Character Certificate.
Marksheet.
Identity Proof.

For detail kindly visit the school in which you want to get admission.
27th October 2021, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Class 6&8 icsc to cbsc bord Chang when required to migration certificate?
17th May 2023, 02:13 PM
Madhabi Maity

Angry Re: Documents required to migrate from ICSE Board to CBSE

Subject:- Prayer for A Migration Certificate from ICSE Board to CBSE Board In favour of my Ward Aripreet Maity in VIII standard ( Student Regd. NO:- 2013 /03/M-628)Studying in Tamralipta public School Address ( Village - Padumbasan,Ward No -16, Tamluk Dist Purba Medinipur, Pin 721636 West Bengal office Mobile No 9635380027

Respected Sir/Madam
I have the honour to inform you that my ward Aripreet Maity was a student of class VIII in above mentioned School.Now my son had changed the school from ICSE to CBSE Board & had a admission to IX standard.
In this respect , I request you to issue a migration certificate in favour of my ward below this address as he can get a smooth admission procedure to next classes.
thanking you, Subject:- Prayer for A Migration Certificate from ICSE Board to CBSE Board In favour of my Ward Aripreet Maity in VIII standard ( Student Regd. NO:- 2013 /03/M-628)Studying in Tamralipta public School Address ( Village - Padumbasan,Ward No -16, Tamluk Dist Purba Medinipur, Pin 721636 West Bengal office Mobile No 9635380027

Respected Sir/Madam
I have the honour to inform you that my ward Aripreet Maity was a student of class VIII in above mentioned School.Now my son had changed the school from ICSE to CBSE Board & had a admission to IX standard.
In this respect , I request you to issue a migration certificate in favour of my ward below this address as he can get a smooth admission procedure to next classes.
With Regards,
Sanjoy Maity. (village :- Daharpur, ward No-16, P.O.+P.S.-Tamluk, Dist- Purba Medinipur Pin 721636) Mobile No 9932375386

ENCLOSURES
mark sheet of Class VIII Standard
29th May 2023, 01:26 PM
balbharatischool

Hello forum members,

If you or someone you know is planning to migrate from the ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) board to CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), it's essential to be aware of the required documents for a smooth transition. While specific requirements may vary, here's a general checklist to consider:

Transfer Certificate (TC): Obtain a TC from the ICSE board, indicating the student's previous academic records.

Migration Certificate: Apply for a migration certificate from the ICSE board, which validates the student's migration to CBSE.

Marksheets and Report Cards: Gather all relevant marksheets and report cards from the ICSE board, demonstrating academic performance.

Birth Certificate: Provide a copy of the student's birth certificate as proof of age.

Identity Proof: Carry a valid identification document, such as an Aadhaar card, passport, or PAN card.

Remember, it's crucial to contact both the ICSE and CBSE boards for precise requirements and guidelines specific to your situation. Seeking assistance from the respective schools or educational authorities can ensure a hassle-free transition.

Wishing all students a successful migration to CBSE!

Feel free to share any additional insights or experiences related to this process.

Best of luck!
31st May 2023, 11:43 AM
Ar_pit

Documents required :-

Transfer Certificate (TC)

Mark Sheets

Migration Certificate

Character Certificate

Transfer Application

Address Proof

Recent Passport-sized Photographs
4th August 2023, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th class from ICSE board, then I admitted to another ICSE School submitting the original Transfer Certificate. After 4 months I have decided to change the board to CBSE. Now what documents I have to submit in new school? Transfer Certificate from which school I have to take?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?