14th April 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard?

I want want to get admission in class 12 in another school after failing in 3 subjects maths and biology and chemistry can i get admission in another school ? my over all percentage is 35.9 % can i get admission in government school ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to take admission in 12th despite of failing in 11th?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  5. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  6. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  7. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  8. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th? Can I take admission in other school for 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  10. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  11. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th CBSE?
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  13. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  14. Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  16. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  17. Which school is best for NDA coaching during 11th and 12th standard?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
14th April 2016, 04:38 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard?

Yes it is possible but no one school will provide you admission in their school. In that situation you have only two options. First one is visit the school first in which you have any personal contacts may be they will provide you admission.
Secondly contact to the deputed school of your area. They will surely provide you admission in their school because they just want to fill up their seats nothing else.
14th April 2016, 04:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard?

You cannot get direct admission in 12th standard in any school. You will have to have studied 11th standard under the same board and should have cleared it with a minimum passing marks.

Therefore, I am sorry to say that it is not possible and suggest you to study properly and do clear your 11th standard first and then opt for 12th board examination.
14th April 2016, 07:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission in 12th standard in another school after failing in your 11th standard from the present school. It is not possible to change to another school even in you have qualified 11th standard as per Education Board rules. So, I suggest you to qualify your 11th standard by appearing in Supplementary examinations and pursue your 12th standard from the same school where you have pursued your 11th standard.
14th April 2016, 08:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not get admission in any school in standard 10+2 after getting failed in three subjects. You can get admission in any school in standard 11th on basis of your 10th board marks. Only 11th passed candidates are allowed to get admission in standard 12th

So, its better for you to study in same school and work hard again in standard 11th to clear all subjects and then get admission in 10+2.
14th April 2016, 08:11 PM
Quantum reply

It is very difficult to get admission in class 12th in another school because you are fail in class 11th. No any school will allow to get admission. Because it is a rule that a student mist have 11th pass to take admission in class 12th.

You can apply for re exam in your school for the subjects in which you are fail. After passing the exam you can go in class 12th.

If you are not clearly pass in class qqth then you can't apply for class 12th examination.
14th April 2016, 08:28 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want want to get admission in class 12 in another school after failing in 3 subjects maths and biology and chemistry can i get admission in another school ? my over all percentage is 35.9 % can i get admission in government school ?
Yes, admission on other school is possible in 11th on the basis of marks and document of 10th of your previous school.
But it is not possible to get admission in other school when you failed in 3 subjects in your 11th and you are seeking admission in different school.
According to me first you should give a compartmental exam for those subjects in which you failed and then continue the 12th.
14th April 2016, 09:31 PM
Rajgame

No.you can't get admission in any government school in class 12 after failing in class 11 because for getting admission in class 12 you have to have class 11 pass marksheet it will be wiser for you to repeat class 11.
15th April 2016, 12:08 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Regular schools won't allow admission in class 12th if you have been declared failed in class 11th. Reputed schools are very strict about promotion to class 12th.

You can only do direct class 12th through NIOS which is an open schooling option.
15th April 2016, 07:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible to get admission directly in class 12th in any good School after failing in class 11th. No such school will allow you to do the same.
My opinion for you will be that, first complete your class 11th by qualifying in the same class, then go for class 12th admission.
15th April 2016, 11:20 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can get admission in 12th standard in a different school after failing in 11th standard. There are some schools which admit the students failed in 11th Class. But usually they will ask for huge donations for this type of admission or you can appear for 12th class examination in private. The correct way is to study 11th and then 12th class. Think twice before you take any decisions.
9th April 2017, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I want to ask that I failed in Phy, chm, c in 11 class Now school department not even allow me to give compartment paper. Please help me. How can I take admission in direct 12 class. Is any way to take direct admission in 12 except NIOS.
Is NIOS has the same value like cbse board.?
Everyone suggest me that NIOS has no value?
Plz help!!
25th April 2019, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE FAILED IN MATHEMATICS IN CLASS XI ( ONLY ONE SUBJECT) AND WANT TO GET ADMISSION ION ANOTHER SCHOOL WITHOUT MATHS. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN DELHI.
29th April 2019, 05:40 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard?

Yes you can take admission in different schools if you failed in 11th but remember one thing that you need to take admission in class 11th again because for getting entry in 12th you must be passed your 11th examination.

Good Luck..
29th April 2019, 06:37 PM
divyanshuktr504

Yes you can take admission in different school, just you need to remember that you have to take admission again in 11th then after passing 11th you will be eligible for 12th examination.
21st November 2019, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

IS IT POSSIBLE TO TAKE REGULAR ADMISSION IN CLASS 11 IN ANY OTHERSCHOOL OF UP BOARD AFTER FAILING ONCE
8th June 2020, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in class 12th after failing class 11th standard what can I do my one year future is loss %uD83D%uDE22%uD83D%uDE22
11th June 2020, 12:55 PM
lupta12

No, it is not possible to get admission in 12th in a different or same school after failing in 11th class .
Dear, you have to give the compartment exam first for passing the 11th class exam and then you are eligible for the 12 standard.

There is another way also which you can used for the direct admission in 12 class by contacting the deputy or the public school of your area . In these schools , many seats are vacant and you can apply in these schools for 12 class .

Hope the answer helps and good luck .

Continue the hard work !!!
1st April 2023, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Which school will allow 11 failed students to take directly admission in class 12
3rd August 2023, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

If student fail in class 12 than which school joining
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?