20th June 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Download solved question papers of previous year for 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam

Hello Friends,
Can you please send me class 12th CBSE Board exam old question papers if Commerce? I need it in one day. Please do something and provide me the Commerce stream solved question papers of all subjects.
Thank you!

23rd June 2015, 11:01 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Download solved question papers of previous year for 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam

Here am provides a question paper of commerce subject of year 2012 because 2013 and 2014 question papers are not published on official website of CBSE that is cbse.nic.in

Sorry but am not able to download these question papers from cbse website because a download option is not provided so here am providing you a link for each subjects so in that manner just click on the link and question paper will be open accordingly

For Accountancy click here
For English Click Here
For Business Studies Click Here
For Economics Click Here
For Hindi Click Here

For any other optional subjects you can visit HERE (official website of CBSE) , here you can download any subject question paper of 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?