22nd June 2020, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it easy to secure percentage in CBSE 10th rather in Odisha Board?

Hello Sir/Madam, my son is studying with Odisha Board and he is currently in 8th standard. He is a very bright student and he wants to become a Scientist. I am thinking to send him to CBSE school from 9th standard so that he will secure more percentage in his 10th Board exam. I came to know that it is easy to secure percentage with respect to Odisha Board. Is it true?

3rd July 2020, 04:54 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is it easy to secure percentage in CBSE 10th rather in Odisha Board?

odisha board is tough but CBSE is also not easy .
Here your perspective is true but let him study in State board because marks are not everything . The knowledge he will acquire in state board that will be considerable.
Hope you will understand.
14th July 2020, 11:15 PM
DOCTORANSUMAN

Default Re: Is it easy to secure percentage in CBSE 10th rather in Odisha Board?

Odisha board is though in some subjects like mathematics and science than CBSE but cbse also though in some topic.if your son want to become a scientist than mark doesn't matter only matter is knowledge. So let him to decide in which board he will comfortable don't force .thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?