20th May 2017, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Changing from 10th std cbse to 11th std tamilnadu state board

I am confused please answer me. My son was studied 10th STD cbse. He was waiting for results. Which is choose 11th STD cbse or Tamil Nadu state board

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for changing state board(gujarat board) to cbse board?
  2. Student of 3rd std State board school can get admission in 4th std CBSE school? Will there be any problem at the time of appearing in 10th board exams?
  3. Can I get admission from 9th std CBSE to 10th std State board?
  4. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  5. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  6. Age criteria for CBSE 10th board exam as per CBSE norms?
  7. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  8. Is it possible to appear for ICSE in 11th standard after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  9. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  10. What is the admission criteria for MBBS? My daughter is 10th standard student from CBSE
  11. Which board is better between Gujarat State Board and Central Board for MBBS? How many medical seats are available in Gujarat for Central board students?
  12. Changing school after IX STD is possible?
  13. Possibility to get transfer from ICSE to UP State Board for 9th student?
  14. Eligibility for CET exam in 2013 after 11th and 12th from Andhra state board and 4th to 10th from CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it true that CBSE board is more tougher than state board? Which board I should join to score good marks?
  16. Study materials for tnpsc (Assistant Engineer, Electrical Engineering)
  17. Admission in Tamilnadu State Board - Std.XI clarification
  18. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
21st May 2017, 12:04 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Changing from 10th std cbse to 11th std tamilnadu state board

CBSE is a central board and the best thing with CBSE is that the syllabus remains same throughout the country. If you need to change school due to transfer of your parent, then you will not face any problem in adopting the new CBSE school.
Tamil Nadu board is a state board and the whole pattern, syllabus, culture etc will remains same with in the state only. So, it is better to apply for admission in 11th standard in any CBSE affiliated school.
Beside this, one more benefit of taking admission in CBSE school is their syllabus and teaching pattern. They have designed the above after considering competition exams like JEE.
21st May 2017, 01:05 PM
savithanavaneethan

If your son is able to continue in CBSE it is good for entrance exams. But hr. sec in CBSE will tough. Learning in state board for hr. sec is OK but it is full of mug upping but CBSE is not like that. According to me in future CBSE is best for exams.if your son aim is doctor or engineer CBSE is very very good. I am a cbse 10th student
21st May 2017, 01:57 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Higher secondary examinations are very crucial for students.Better performance is necessary for every students

There is no major difference in syllabus of CBSE and any state board except for that of regional language is compulsory in state board while English is compulsory in CBSE board examinations.
So, do not get confused about state or CBSE board.
First, you should talk to your son whether he wants to continue his higher secondary from CBSE board.
It should be his decision to continue in CBSE or to join state board.
21st May 2017, 07:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As my personal experience, I would definitely guide your child to opt for CBSE board in intermediate then shifting to Tamilnadu State Board because CBSE has more demand now a days and moreover most of the competitive exams after 12 are conducted by CBSE only such as medical or engineering. So your son must continue in the same board in which he is still studying because it would really benefit him in the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?