15th December 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for AIPMT after writing betterment exam in maths?

I passed my 12th with 78% under AHSEC Assam, but I got 24 in maths so if I go for betterment in maths can I attend AIPMT next year? Please help me.

16th December 2015, 09:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for AIPMT after writing betterment exam in maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed my 12th with 78% under AHSEC Assam, but I got 24 in maths so if I go for betterment in maths can I attend AIPMT next year? Please help me.
Yes, you can attempt for AIPMT exam.

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. This examination is conducted by CBSE every year.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years. No age relaxation provide for reserved category.

http://www.aipmt.nic.in
16th December 2015, 04:22 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test and it conducted by CBSE for admission of candidates in medical courses.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidates must have passed or pursuing in 10+2 from a recognised board.

Candidates must have minimum 50% aggregate in PCB.

Candidates age must be between 17-25 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination.

The application form for 2016 AIPMT examination is available now.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear along with betterment examination of mathematics. For more information abut examination visit at http://www.aipmt.nic.in.
16th December 2015, 07:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you can apply for AIPMT if you have passed class 12th this year. For this exam you need to have class 12th qualification with physics, chemistry and biology. Maths marks don't matter for this exam.

If you are declared pass by the board then you can appear for exam this year also. If you want to appear for betterment then also you will be eligible next year.
16th December 2015, 09:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to appear in AIPMT examination, the candidate must have passed Class XII examination with an aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Bio-technology) and must have passed English in the qualifying examination from any recognised board/university. Since, you have completed your 12th standard with 78% marks, if you have qualified in Mathematics subject then, you are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?