26th January 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching class for Assam Board 11th Science student?

Hello everyone, my son is preparing for the exam of 11th standard with Science stream and he is studying in Assam Board. He didn’t take any coaching but he scored above 60% marks in his 10th standard Board exam. Now, I think to join him in any coaching class. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

1st February 2019, 04:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for Assam Board 11th Science student?

First of all your son need to set a career goal and then look for what's needed to achieve it. Normally, coaching classes can be beneficial, if school isn't providing the required help to achieve the desired result.

There are some good coaching classes having experienced faculty and they can surely help. But make sure you get admission at a reputed coaching class.
2nd February 2019, 10:11 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for Assam Board 11th Science student?

It is not at all mandatory and advisable to get your son admitted in any coaching institute. If he is competent enough to score above 60% without the help of any coaching institutes then I am sure he will be able to score above 90% in board examination.

Getting admission in coaching institute so that one can secure good marks in boards is a wrong concept. I would however suggest you to ask your child to stay focused on his studies as of now and solve as much complete his syllabus and in advance start to solve 10 years paper and I am sure he will do well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?