29th September 2019, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in EAMCET MBBS for Andhra Pradesh Board student?

Sir, I am studying 12th from Andhra Pradesh Board and I want to do MBBS in any reputed college. Please help me to know that I am eligible or not for giving EAMCET MBBS entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria for this entrance exam?

5th October 2019, 10:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in EAMCET MBBS for Andhra Pradesh Board student?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that EAMCET is not held for offering admission to MBBS degree course as EAMCET along all state CETs and AIPMT has been replaced by NEET since 2016.

So, for seeking admission in any medical college to pursue MBBS degree course, you are required to qualify NEET or AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination or JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination.

The minimum education required for appearing in mentioned medical entrance examination is a Class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate in PCB group subjects from a recognized board of education. Minimum marks required in aggregate case of candidates from reserved category is 40%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?