4th October 2020, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in the Government recruitment exams for a candidate who has completed 12th Chhattisgarh Board around 3 years ago?

Respected Sir/Madam, my 12th Board exam marks in 55%. I completed my 12th around 3 years ago with the Chhattisgarh Board. I want to apply for the Government recruitment exams. Please help me to know if I can apply or not?

5th October 2020, 10:46 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in the Government recruitment exams for a candidate who has completed 12th Chhattisgarh Board around 3 years ago?

Yes, You can surely apply for in the Government recruitment exams .

Basic eligibility criteria for many recruitment is candidate must have completed HS from recognized board so you can apply for such recruitment.

You age must match to eligibility criteria.

Some recruitment set eligibility criteria of having minimum 60% or above in HS , you are not eligible for only those recruitment.
7th October 2020, 04:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in the Government recruitment exams for a candidate who has completed 12th Chhattisgarh Board around 3 years ago?

You can apply for the various recruitment examination conducted for selection in government jobs.

You can apply for SSC CHSLE, NDA, RRB, Para Military and state SSC examination.

The common eligibility to appear in all these examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. The minimum age limit is 18 years.

For more information about the examination visit at official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?