7th May 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for 10th from CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 9th from Tamil Nadu Board around 2 years ago?

Hi Sir, I have completed my 9th of Tamil Nadu Board around 2 years ago. After that I got some monetary problem and I had to quit my study. Now, my condition is favourable to join education. So, I want to know that I can apply for 10th from CBSE Board?

13th May 2019, 03:44 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for 10th from CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 9th from Tamil Nadu Board around 2 years ago?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in 10th directly, however in order to appear for your 10th board examination, you will have to get admission in your 9th grade, and once you have cleared your 9th standard, you can very much get admission in 10th and can continue with your studies ahead.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?