25th November 2021, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Sub Inspector of school?

I am honours graduate with 61% marks. I have D.El.Ed degree. I am a teacher of west bengal govt. Primary school. Serving from 3 years. I am 25 years old. Am I eligible for the post of sub inspector of school ?

26th November 2021, 04:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Sub Inspector of school?

Eligibility to become a Sub Inspector of school:-

Education qualification:-

Candidate must have passed Honours or Masters degree from any recognised University.

Candidate must have passed more than 50% marks in Honours degree and minimum 55% marks in Madhyamik and 50% marks in Higher Secondary from any recognised board.

Minimum age - 20 years
Maximum age - 28'years

Nationality:-
Indian

Age relaxation:-

SC/ST - 5 years
OBC - 3 years
Ex - Servicemen ( Unreserved ) - 5 years
Ex - Servicemen ( OBC ) - 8 years
Exc- Servicemen ( SC/STC) - 10 years.
27th November 2021, 09:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to become Sub Inspector of school, the candidate must have second class Master's degree of a recognised university in India or equivalent qualifications and candidate must also have degree in teaching of an Indian University or equivalent qualifications.
Candidate must also have three years experience of inspection work or in teaching in school.
Candidate must have ability to undertake touring and candidate must have familiarity with modern outlook and method of school inspection.

Age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years however, relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category students as per the government laws.
28th November 2021, 07:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to become a Sub Inspector of school:

Qualification and age limit requires for sub inspector of school:-
>>Candidate must have passed honours degree with more than 50% marks from any recognised university.
>>Candidate must have secure more than 50% marks in 12th class and more than 55% marks in 10th class.

Age limit:- Age of candidate must be from 21 to 32 years. Relaxation in age is also there as per government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?