5th March 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and benefit to appear in NTSE? How can I get the application form?

Hello everyone,
Kindly tell me what is the eligibility
criteria for NTSE exam?
And how can I get the application form?
And kindly tell me what benefit I get?

5th March 2015, 09:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and benefit to appear in NTSE? How can I get the application form?

NTSE stands for National Talent Search Examination. Candidates who are pursuing 10th standard from any recognised school are eligible to appear in NTSE Stage-I examination and the candidates who qualify in NTSE Stage-I examination are eligible to appear in NTSE Stage-II examination. By qualifying in NTSE Stage-I and Stage-II examinations, you can get scholarship while pursuing your higher studies. The NTSE application forms can be obtained from your respective State Liasion officer.

6th March 2015, 01:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and benefit to appear in NTSE? How can I get the application form?

Candidates who are pursuing their 10th standard are eligible to apply for NTSE exam. If you are studying 10th standard, then you can appear for NTSE exam. If you can clear NTSE exam, then you will become eligible to get NTSE scholarship. The scholarship amount will be
1)1250 Rupees per month, for class XI and Class XII students
2)2000 Rupees per month, for undergraduate and Postgraduate students
3)Amount of scholarship for Ph.D students is fixed, as per UGC norms.

NTSE application form:-
The NTSE application form is generally available in the month of July or August. You can download the application from its official website.
http://www.ncert.nic.in/programmes/t...ation_form.pdf

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?