29th January 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of NTSE will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Hello sir
I want to give NTSE exam.
But I want to know when the form will issue for NTSE.
also tell me the eligibility to apply for NTSE.
Waiting for your response
thank you!!!!

30th January 2015, 03:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of NTSE will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Generally, every year NTSE application forms are available in the month of July or August.
And the last date to apply for the NTSE exam is around last week of August. After the release of notification, You can download the application form from the following link.
www.ncert.nic.in

Eligibility:-
1.Candidates who have completed their 9th standard with 60% of marks can apply for NTSE exam
2. Student should be from a recognized school in the respective State or Union Territory.
3. Candidates who are from SC/ST/PH category can apply even if they have only 55% in their 9th standard.
30th January 2015, 07:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of NTSE will be released? Eligibility to apply?

NTSE stands for National Talent Search Examination. Candidates who are pursuing 10th standard from any recognised school are eligible to appear in NTSE examination. NTSE examination is conducted in two stages as Stage-I and Stage-II examinations. The Stage-I examination is conducted by respective states/ union territories whereas the Stage-II examination is conducted by NCERT through out India. The NTSE examination application forms will be released in the month of August every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?