16th June 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?

I WANT TO GIVE EXAMS THROUGH ANOTHER BOARD....

Sir i failed in class 12 cbse exam and i want to give exam throug another board
State board or nios. Is this created any prblm for feature competing exams like jee mains or advance iit exams..

17th June 2015, 01:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?

You cannot just give examination directly from another board, however if you wish you can get admission in another school in class 12th.

If you want to get appear for your 12th boards from Open University, you will probably be able to save 1 year of your educational career.

No, it will not create any problems in future, provided you score well in your boards.

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to appear for JEE(mains). Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility:

> You should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate with Science in your 12th examination from a recognise board.

> You must have studied at least 5 subjects including Physics, Maths and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

> Besides, you must have been born on or after October 1, 1990 to satisfy the age criteria.
17th June 2015, 05:39 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?

There is no problem in changing board, but for changing board you need the following documents they are as follows:

> Transfer certificate from previous school.

> Migration certificate from previous board.

> Original date of birth certificate.

Eligibility criteria for JEE main or for any other related entrance examination is minimum 50% and above marks in class 12th board with science stream from recognized board.
17th June 2015, 08:48 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?

In that case State Board doesn't provides you admission in directly 12th class you must need to appear in 11th class but may be deputed schools in your city gives you admission in their school they just wanna fill up their seats nothing else so visit the deputed schools of your city and consult with them on your issue , or contact to the school in which you have personal contacts so they will adjusts you in their school

Or another option i NIOS board they will surely provides you admission because main eligibility criteria is you must have passed 10th class from any recognized School and Board , So just fill up the forms and start preparations for the exams no need to regular in school ,prepare at your home as per my knowledge NIOS board is recognized but not reputed board atleast in India so first try in state Board schools

When we talk about JEE mains yes you are eligible if you passed your 12th class from any board state or NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) and one more thing it doesn't matters that how many marks you got in 12th class the main thing that matters that is how many marks you get in JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) main Exam
17th June 2015, 06:27 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

The students who have failed in 12th in C.B.S.E are provided a chance to secure pass marks in the same year of boards examination which will not show gaping in academic records through Compartmental examination.
Compartmental examinations are generally conducted in month of Aug-Sept for failed students.
After securing good marks in compartmental examination,you can appear in JEE Mains exam.

You can also change your board .
You have to take admission in 11th standard again in school affiliated to other boards.
At the time of admission, the required documents will be same as the documents required for admission in 11th in C.B.S.E school.

After 2 years , you will appear in the examination through other board.

So, it will be better to prepare well , labor hard and secure good marks in the compartmental examination instead of going to other boards.
28th May 2018, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

I failed in 12th class in 2015 and i give 1st attempt of jee mains in 2nd attempt i passed in 12th and give 2nd attempt of jee mains in 2016 and i did not give 3 rd attempt in of jee mains in 2017, can i give jee mains exam in 2019 again if i give 12th exam again with icse board.
28th June 2019, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have once appeared in iit jee advance but I did no score well . My two chance of giving iit jee advanced is over. I am from is board . Sir can again studied from cbse school from cbse board and can give exam again
2nd July 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of changing board from rbse to cbse after getting failed in 12 th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?