18th April 2021, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get HS admission in a GSEB school for an NIOS student

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of 10th standard and I am giving an exam from National Institute Of Open Schooling. After completing my 10th, I want to do my HS in any GSEB school. So, am I eligible for the HS admission in a GSEB school as I am a NIOS student? Please reply to me asap.

19th April 2021, 12:28 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get HS admission in a GSEB school for an NIOS student

Eligibility to get HS admission in a GSEB school for an NIOS student is given below.

Candidate must have completed 10th with minimum aggregate of 60%.

Candidate must have Migration Certificate and School Leaving Certificate to get admission.
19th April 2021, 11:39 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get HS admission in a GSEB school for an NIOS student

°°° Yes, you can get HS admission in a GSEB school being an NIOS student.

°°° NIOS dance for National Institute of Open Schooling and this is a Central Government recognised board and approved by Ministry of human resource and development for conducting board examination at 10th and 10 + 2 standard.

°°° NIOS marksheet are valid for all type of government jobs and entrance exams for admission in undergraduate courses in various discipline all over India. You can apply for any entrance exam after NIOS board study.
19th April 2021, 03:50 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get HS admission in a GSEB school for an NIOS student:-

✓ Educational Qualification:- The learner must have passed the secondary (10th) exams successfully. The learner must be enrolled with NIOS. The learner should be able to produce a Secondary class pass certificate from NIOS/recognised Board along with address proof and two latest passport-size photographs.

For more details about eligibility criteria you can go to the official website.
20th April 2021, 11:39 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Eligibility to get HS admission in a GSEB school for an NIOS student

The admission process to get admission in 11th class of GSEB school is same for every candidate whether he is a candidate from NIOS or any other board.
Admission in 11th standard is given on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in 10th standard and his or her choice to opt for any stream.
It would be better if you visit that skool personally and ask all the details.
You also need some documents while taking admission such as 10th certificate, transfer certificate, migration certificate etc.
20th April 2021, 12:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in any school in India.
NIOS is a certified board by MHRD and has equal value as CBSE or ICSE.

Whichever school takes admission from CBSE is bound to give an equal chance to NIOS student.

You have to clear the entrance test and clear the eligibility criteria for the school required percentage of marks. Board does not matter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?