21st November 2019, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join NDA for a candidate who has completed Matriculation and Higher Secondary from Nepal?

Hi everyone, I am an Indian but I have passed my Matriculation and Higher Secondary from Nepal. I want to join NDA. But I don't know whether I am eligible or not to join NDA. Can you tell me about this?

26th November 2019, 09:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join NDA for a candidate who has completed Matriculation and Higher Secondary from Nepal?

Eligibility to join NDA:

All the candidates need to qualify the eligibility criteria pertaining to nationality. To be eligible for NDA 2020 a candidate must be either one of the following:

A citizen of India

A subject of Nepal

A subject of Bhutan

A Tibetan refugee
27th November 2019, 12:07 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to join NDA for a candidate who has completed Matriculation and Higher Secondary from Nepal?

Yes you are eligible as your nationality is Indian. Also the candidates belongs to nepal are also eligible as it is clearly mentioned in the notification given by UPSC.. Visit to link (https://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notice-NDA-II-2019-Engl.pdf) for official notification of NDA exam 2019. Please refer to page-5, Clause-3 where it is clearly mentioned that if you are Indian citizen or subject of Nepal then you are eligible for entrance exam. Also make sure to check Minimum and maximum age and education qualification for exam in the given notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?