17th June 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue D.El.Ed course in Odisha for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board student?

Hi Sir, I have completed my 10th from Himachal Pradesh Board. I am in Odisha right now and I am planning to do D.El.Ed course here. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me as I am a student of Himachal Pradesh.

20th June 2019, 02:39 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue D.El.Ed course in Odisha for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board student?

Eligibility to do D.El.Ed course :

Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed ) is a 2 year diploma program.

>> Candidates must pass class 10+2 with mini 50% marks from any Govt recognized school to be eligible to apply for this diploma course.

*** Some reputed colleges do conduct entrance test to give admissions to deserved candidates. Though, some Colleges give admission on merit base.

Importance of D.El.Ed course :

Nowadays, this course must be pursued by candidates in order to apply for Govt Teaching Jobs upto High School level .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?