10th June 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in International Schools for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board student?

Hi Sir, I want to join International school after completing my 10th which I am doing right now from Himachal Pradesh Board. Kindly let me know what are all the requirements for getting admission in International schools? Please tell m e asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to migrate from Himachal Pradesh Board to CBSE for 10th standard student? -- [New]
  2. Requirements to get admission in International Schools for 10th Telangana Board student?
  3. Scholarships available for a candidate with 90% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?
  4. Guidebooks to prepare for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board exam
  5. Requirements to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Amravati for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  6. Requirements to get admission in International school for 10th ICSE student?
  7. Requirements to get admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board student?
  8. Possibility to get Science in Higher Secondary for a candidate with 67% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?
  9. Percentage required in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board to become a Doctor? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of reputed ICSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science to 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student in Bhopal?
  11. English question papers of previous 5 years for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board exam
  12. List of schools affiliated with Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education which offers H.S. admission with EAMCET preparation in Vijayawada?
  13. Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?
  14. Financial Literacy question papers of last 5 years for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board exam
  15. Requirements to get Higher Secondary Science admission in any International school at Delhi for 10th Tamil Nadu Board candidate?
  16. List of Montessori Schools available in Jawalamukhi, Himachal Pradesh
  17. Download last 5 years solved question papers of Mathematics for 10th Board exam of Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education?
  18. Top 10 Intermediate Science schools in Jawalamukhi, Himachal Pradesh
11th June 2018, 11:04 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in International Schools for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board student?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned school, you should keep in mind that for admission in the above mentioned school candidates have to appear for an entrance test and only after clearing the examination, they are eligible to get admission and continue with their studies further.

However the basic requirement to get admission in the above mentioned school is that the candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in their board examination( however if the cut-off goes high, then you will not be eligible to appear for admission test as well).

After that you will have to gather all of your school leaving documents as then appear for admission test and ultimately get admission after clearing the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?