7th September 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study in 11th standard of ICSE/CBSE Board in Kerala for an IGCSE student of Tamil Nadu? Possibility to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test?

Hello,
My son who is in IGCSE 10 standard now studying from Tamil Nadu. He did his schooling in Cambridge curriculum throughout both in India and in Africa. He has been in India since 6th standard. Will he be able to get admitted in CBSE or ICSE in 11th in Kerala? I am planning shift him to Kerala for a Parallel Medical entrance coaching. Will he be able to sit for the State Medical Entrance test?
Kindly advise me.
Thanks and regards-
Prabhath

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
  2. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  3. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?
  4. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  5. What is the IGCSE syllabus after completing 10th standard?
  6. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  7. Is it good to change to Kerala state syllabus from CBSE board after 7th standard?
  8. What's the procedure to get admission in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? I am from Kerala and having 98% marks in my 12th
  9. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  10. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  11. Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course?
  12. Where to get admission form for M.A Arabics course? Date of sale of forms?
  13. Am I eligible to write Kerala SET and eligible to get a job in Kerala? I am a student from Tamil Nadu and completed my MA from Tamil Nadu
  14. Books for both Tamil Nadu state board and CBSE board will be changed?
  15. Best MBA coaching institutes in Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Hyderabad
  16. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What's my eligibility status for medical entrance after securing 2604 rank in Kerala state exam?
  18. What should I do to do Ph.D in esteemed universities which are in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
13th September 2015, 08:01 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to study in 11th standard of ICSE/CBSE Board in Kerala for an IGCSE student of Tamil Nadu? Possibility to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test?

Yes ,He can easily can get admission in 11th standard of any board. Some of schools provides admission on the basis of their entrance test while few of them provides admission on the basis of previous class results.
So now buy a prospectus of the school because you will get admission in the prospectus. Fill it up and submit to the school and then prepare accordingly.
13th September 2015, 01:28 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study in 11th standard of ICSE/CBSE Board in Kerala for an IGCSE student of Tamil Nadu? Possibility to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test?

Candidate who have passed 10th from IGCSE board in Tamil Nadu is eligible to get admission in 11th standard of CBSE / ICSE board in Kerela.

Also candidate is eligible to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test.

Candidate have to submit following documents at the time of admission :
Migration Certificate
School leaving Certificate
10th Marksheet and passing certificate.
1st February 2016, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying in a CBSE school in Kuwait in 10 the std.till 8 the he studied Hindi as one of the language. 9th and 10 th studied French instead of Hindi.is he eligible for admission to Kerala state board 11 the std
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?