14th May 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study in 1st standard of ICSE syllabus for 7 years old candidate? List of ICSE schools in Mangalore?

Dear Sir,
I want to know about the ICSE schools in Mangalore. My son has just reached to 7 years old. So, is he eligible to get admission in 1st standard of ICSE syllabus?

17th May 2016, 12:10 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study in 1st standard of ICSE syllabus for 7 years old candidate? List of ICSE schools in Mangalore?

Eligibility Criteria Required to study in 1st Class of ICSE Based Board Schools:

As far as your son's age is concerned, he is eligible to pursue 1st Class being a 7 years old candidate. The basic age criteria required for getting admission into 1st Class is, "minimum 5 years" i.e., candidates must have completed Minimum 5 years in order to be eligible. But I cannot understand, why you have wait till he reaches 7 years for admission into 1st Class ? The minimum age required for getting 10th Class ICSE admission is 15 years. However, you can join you son in ICSE school with the present age. The best ICSE schools in Mangalore are,

>> St. Theresa's School
Ph. No: 0824 221 4278
http://sttheresasicse.org/

>> Cambridge School
Ph. No: 0824 645 1184
http://www.cambridgeschoolmangalore.com/
17th May 2016, 03:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study in 1st standard of ICSE syllabus for 7 years old candidate? List of ICSE schools in Mangalore?

Yes, he is very much eligible to get admission in 1st standard, but in most of the schools you will definitely have an age issue as the age required in most of the school for admission in 1st standard is 6 years.

However, you should not be facing too much of problem. You should however try for admission in various schools for admission for the above mentioned standard.
18th May 2016, 09:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that he is very much eligible to get admission in the 1st standard as the minimum age criteria for the 1st standard is that the age of the candidate must be at least of 5 years.
Most of the Schools require the age of 6 years for admission, However you should try in different Schools for admission in 1st standard.

List of Schools:-

Cambridge School
Ph. No: 0824 645 1184

St. Theresa's School
Ph. No: 0824 221 4278
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?