25th October 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy on 10th basis?

Hello Sir/Madam, for admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course, I can eligible after my 10th? I am doing my 10th from CBSE Board and willing to study this Diploma course. Kindly help me. Waiting for your response!

30th October 2018, 06:26 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy on 10th basis?

On 10th basis, you are not eligible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy. The duration*of the course is 2 academic years i.e. Part-I course and Part-II course. Minimum qualification required for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy Part-I course is: A pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.

1. Intermediate examination in Science,

2. The 1st year of the three year degree course in Science,

3. 10+2 examination in Science stream,

4. Pre-degree examination,

5. Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.

For more details you should visit
http://www.pci.nic.in/education_regu..._chapter2.html

30th October 2018, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, for admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course, I can eligible after my 10th? I am doing my 10th from CBSE Board and willing to study this Diploma course. Kindly help me. Waiting for your response!

Sorry, it is not possible to study Diploma in Pharmacy on 10th basis. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Pharmacy. Therefore, you have to study 10+2 science stream for the admission to study Diploma in Pharmacy. Some colleges conduct entrance examination also for the admission to study Diploma in Pharmacy. Duration of the course is two years.

30th October 2018, 05:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get admission in diploma in pharmacy course, on the basis of your class 10th qualification. The minimum qualification required is, class 12th with PCB stream.

Admission is through entrance exam and you need to take admission in a regular course only, if you want to become a Pharmacist. Hence, study till class 12th and then apply for entrance exam.

30th October 2018, 07:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Pharmacy course on 10th basis. To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Medical Science stream from a recognised board. So, being a 10th standard student, you have to pursue 12th standard to be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy course.

30th October 2018, 11:06 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

1. D.Pharma. or Diploma in Pharmacy is an undergraduate Diploma Course and the duration of this course is two years.

2. In order to get admission in D. Pharma course, the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

3. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Pharmacy course on the basis of 10th class.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?