23rd January 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering on 10th basis?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Civil Engineering. Right now I am studying in 10th standard. After completing my 10th, I want to join Civil Engineering Diploma course. So, can I eligible for this Diploma course?

29th January 2019, 07:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering on 10th basis?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering course. Admissions to Diploma in Civil Engineering course are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective state or through Centralised Admission Process (CAP) on basis of 10th standard examination marks.
29th January 2019, 08:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering is pass in Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)/10th standard/equivalent examination, Science, Mathematics and English as main subjects with at least 35% marks from a recognized board. For admission to the diploma programmes in Civil Engineering, The state boards of technical education of most of the states in India conduct entrance exams. After qualifying the entrance exams, candidates can get admission in the choice of their polytechnic colleges based on marks obtained in the entrance exam.

Last edited by ppsahu; 31st January 2019 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Remove*
29th January 2019, 07:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering on 10th basis are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th from a recognized board.
Candidate must have Science as a subject in 10th.
Candidate must have scored at least 45% to 50% aggregate.
29th January 2019, 08:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study diploma in civil engineering on the 10th basis:-

You can do diploma in civil engineering after 10th standard.

You have to apply Diploma Entrance Test to do diploma in civil engineering.

Eligibility criteria for diploma in civil engineering:-
10th standard or its equivalent examination with at least 45% marks in each of subjects with science and mathematics student must have studied English as one of subjects in class 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?