5th March 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Engineering Science question papers of previous 5 years for 12th CBSE Board exam

Hi friends, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the previous 5 years question papers of Engineering Science for 12th Board exam of CBSE Board. Can you please send me the papers if you have? Please help me to get the papers. Waiting for your response!

14th March 2019, 11:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Engineering Science question papers of previous 5 years for 12th CBSE Board exam

In order to get last year question papers for CBSE board examinations of your concerned paper, all you need to do is to refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in or www.cbseacademic.nic.in.

From these links, you can also download various examination related study materials such as chapterwise test papers, quick revision notes, updated sample papers, etc. which are helpful for the examination preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?