24th December 2018, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in National Defence Academy?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 9th standard of Haryana Board School. I like to join National Defence Academy. I would like to join National Defence Academy after completing my 10th. For this aim, what entrance exam is? I want to know the entrance exam to enter in National Defence Academy.

27th December 2018, 07:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in National Defence Academy?

To enter into National Defence Academy, the candidate has to appear in NDA examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.
To appear in this examination, the candidate must be appearing in class 12th or must have completed class 12th.
The candidate must be studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Minimum age required is 16.5 and maximum should not exceed 19.5 years.
This exam is conducted in the month of April and September.
27th December 2018, 09:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in National Defence Academy?

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC every year and you need to have class 12th qualification in any stream to apply for it. Hence, at present you are not eligible for it and after 10th, you need to study till class 12th, preferably with science stream.

Age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years and you must be an unmarried male Indian citizen. Selection will be through written exam and SSB interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?