21st June 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in International Mathematical Olympiad for OBC candidate?

I belongs to OBC category and I want to give International Mathematical Olympiad. But, I want to know that as I belongs to OBC then what exemptions are available for me? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

29th June 2019, 04:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in International Mathematical Olympiad for OBC candidate?

If you are applying for an international Olympiad, then you will face students from all over the world. There is no benefit of caste or any other category if you are applying for such exams because it is of international standard.

You can get benefit of your category only at national level exams which are conducted in India only for the Indian students only.
30th June 2019, 08:00 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in International Mathematical Olympiad for OBC candidate?

This is International Mathematical Olympiad Examination. You have to show your talent to take the award. Many candidates around the world will apply in this examination. No exemptions available for any Castes in this examination.

For further informations, visit the official website or click here: https://www.imo-official.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?