17th June 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I secure WBCHSE Higher Secondary admission in West Bengal being an NIOS candidate of Bihar?

Hello, I have done my 10th from NIOS Board in Bihar. I want to take Higher Secondary admission in West Bengal from WBCHSE Board. Can you please tell me how I can do this? Kindly help me to know about this asap.

30th June 2019, 07:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I secure WBCHSE Higher Secondary admission in West Bengal being an NIOS candidate of Bihar?

Some private schools will give you admission for sure if you pay them the required fees. Now come to the point of Government or Govt aided schools, they will ask you to show some domicile certificates . After showing all required documents such as Aadhar Card, Domicile certificate and class 10th certificate, you will get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?