1st January 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Senior Secondary School, Kodunganoor?

I want to join Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Senior Secondary School, Kodunganoor for studying Science in Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know about the fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in this Higher Secondary School. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses?

6th January 2019, 05:51 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Senior Secondary School, Kodunganoor?

Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Senior Secondary School, Kodunganoor provides from LKG to 12th standard education. The School follows the 10+2 pattern (CBSE). Science and Commerce subjects are taught in the school in classes 11th and 12th.

For details regarding fee structure, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://bhavanstrivandrum.com/academics/fee-structure/
7th January 2019, 10:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Senior Secondary School, Kodunganoor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Senior Secondary School, Kodunganoor for studying Science in Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know about the fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in this Higher Secondary School. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses?
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Senior Secondary School is affiliated to CBSE board. For higher secondary science group (Biology & Biotech), fees will be in four installments.

For new admission, 1st installment is Rs. 19790 for bhavanite and Rs.21790 for other school students. From 2nd to 4th installment, fees are Rs. 5840.

Apart from the above fees, you also need to pay the below fees:
  • Rs. 2000 for Eligibility test
  • Rs.3000 for Caution deposit
  • Rs. 2000 for School development fund
  • Rs. 2000 for Smart class and ILM Programmer

Rs. 40 per annum will be collected from all students for SMS facilities together with Second term fee

If you need Van facility, there will be separate fees which are as follows:
  • Distance up to 17 km you need to pay Rs. 5250 in two installments.
  • Distance above 17 to 20 km you need to pay Rs.6950 in two installments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?