25th July 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Aakash institutes in Delhi? Which centre is perfect for Medical?

What is the structure in aakash institute in delhi and which aakash institute is perfect for medical in delhi can i know when the aakash admisson exam

Related Questions:
  1. Among Aakash South extension and Aakash North extension which one is best?
  2. How to get admission to coaching centers in Delhi for IITs like FIIT-JEE and Aakash?
  3. ONGC graduate trainee computer science syllabus?
  4. Is Aakash Chennai as good as its Delhi branch for medical preparations?
  5. Should I choose Akash, Bansal or Career Point?
  6. What can I do in medical field after passing 12th science? How could I afford the coaching in Aakash and other coachings?
  7. Medical institutes/colleges in AP offering Medical Anatomy Course? Fee structure,age limit and more of admission?
  8. Which is the best medical coaching centre in available in Dehradun? How may I get details about faculties of aakash institute?
  9. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  11. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  12. List of top IAS coaching institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  13. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  14. List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  15. Name and Addresses of Coaching Institutes in New Delhi for the Interview of CDS Exam? Fee structure for this?
  16. Which course to take up to become a Pilot? Are there any good institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of good management institutes in delhi? What is the entrance exam date and the fee structure?
  18. Which are the top IPS preparation institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure?

12th September 2014, 12:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Aakash institutes in Delhi? Which centre is perfect for Medical?

The best institute in India for medical coaching is Aakash Institute. And Aakash has its best centre at South extension, New Delhi.
Regarding the fee structure of Aakash institute, it is substantially higher than that of other medical coaching institutes. Although, so is the teaching quality, the campus environment and other facilities. The total fee for Target AIIMS 2015 is Rs. 3, 38,000 while for NEET 2015 (before/after X result declaration) is Rs. 2, 17,000.
Other coaching centres like Oasis and DBMI can also be considered.

8th October 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of Aakash institutes in Delhi? Which centre is perfect for Medical?

My daughter divya jangid is studying in kv no1 air force jodhpur. I am seeking her adm in your institite best centre. Please ley me know the yly hostel n coaching fees.

8th October 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the annual fees for class xi coaching hostel lodging fees at delhi jaipur n kota centres.

22nd October 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

its October now and i wanted to join akash at south ex. i drop this year and want hostel facility. can you plz tell me the fee structure of coaching including hostel facility. i got 75 % in 12..

13th April 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I am live in ara nd i come to varanasi for studying nd my question is what is your admission procedure nd who coaching is your best varanadi ya delhi

9th May 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

The best center for prepration of medical in delhi out of other centers

21st June 2015, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

I want to about the total fee of prepare of aipmt and aiims without hostels

17th June 2016, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to drop a year and repeat for NEET-2017. I wanted to go to Aakash Delhi. I am also an Ex-Aakashian. Please let me know their fee structure for ONE YEAR NEET Batch with hostel fees also.

18th December 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 class recently and now I want to know fee structure for one year of medical

26th February 2017, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class 8th and now I want to know fees structure for one year of class 9th.

27th February 2017, 12:06 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12 class recently and now I want to know fee structure for one year of medical
There are two different ways in which you can get admission in Aakash for medical.
1). Foundation course.
2). Target course.
Foundation course consist of 2 years and its total fee is 3.40 lacs.
while Target course is for 1 year and it total cost is 2.20 lacs.
I suggest you to go with foundation course because it will hold you from the very basic ( if your command over basic are not good) otherwise switch over to Target course.

27th February 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

After giving my board exams I want to join Aakash institution what is the fee structure for the students moving to class 11 after class 10

3rd April 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the fee structure of Aakash institute as I want to be trained by the best faculty and institution of india. Acc. to me it's an institution where dreams come true.

6th July 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee at south extension part -l for 1 year course ? I am just pass 12 with 83 percent marks

26th July 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

29th November 2017, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure after passing 12th class and now I want to admit in NEET batch 2018 what is the fee for 1 year coarse

26th January 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can you please told me that what should the fee structure of janakpuri aakash delhi for iit-jee. I am still the student of 10th class and I want to take admission so please give some details.

11th May 2018, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Marks and total expenses of neet akash janakpuri coaching center in delhi

15th January 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to join at delhi south extension for foundation course as well as for medical when session will start. please inform me. How can i know the session start.

9th July 2022, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure with hostels neet one year dropper bach

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?