24th September 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?

My brother want to pursue his study in Medical, Please give me the list of private medical institutes in India, the fee structure and the admission procedure

Related Questions:
  1. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  2. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  3. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
  4. List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?
  5. List of private medical colleges in India with minimum fee structure? Forms available of which college?
  6. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  8. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  9. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  10. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  11. List of private medical colleges which have minimum fee structure?
  12. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. List of private medical colleges with Low Fee structure?
  15. What is the procedure and fee structure for private B.A. in Ludhiana? What are the jobs available after private B.A?
  16. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  17. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  18. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee? -- [New]
11th November 2011, 09:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My brother want to pursue his study in Medical, Please give me the list of private medical institutes in India, the fee structure and the admission procedure

TOP PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGE IN INDIA

Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Mandya, India

Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur, India

Amala Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Thrissur, India

Amrita Institute of Medical Science (AIMS) Kochi, India

Azeezia Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Kollam, India

Basaveshwara Medical College & Hospital Chitradurga, India

Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Sangli, India

Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune, India

Christian Medical College (CMC) Ludhiana, India

Christian Medical College (CMC-Vellore) Vellore, India

Dayanand Medical College & Hospital (DMCH) Ludhiana, India

Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Medical College (BRAMC) Bangalore, India

Eras Lucknow Medical College (ELMC) Lucknow, India

2nd February 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?

i wana get admission in india pls tell me about fee , i m from pakistan
3rd February 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for private medical colleges in india
5th April 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i wanna get admission in medical college in india which have lowest admission fee
5th April 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i wanna get admission in medical college india which have lowest admission fee
9th May 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am study in 11 class with pcb i want to do mbbs plz tell me abt private colleges in andra pradesh and their fee and addmission procedure
13th May 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i wnt to do mbbs so plz tell me abt private colleges with lowest fees n addmission procedure...
24th May 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

SIR KINDLY HELP ME KNOW THE FEE STRUCTURE FOR MBBS IN PRIVATE AND GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES
23rd June 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about d y patil navi mumbai . this is a good institution for mbbs/bds
27th August 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

without entrance exam total package will come not less than 25lac..good colleges ranges from 35-60 lacs..If anybody want to get admitted next year then you may contact me i can arrange for 20 lacs total package.this is the lowest ever in india..contact [email protected] this discount you have to book within this year.
27th August 2012, 12:37 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
Top Privet medical college in India:-
> C.M.C, Vellor
> St. Jones Medical college, Bangalore
> C.M.C, Ludhina
> S.R.M Medical College
> Manipal Medical College
> B.V.P Medical College
etc

Friend the fess in medical college is very high it is around 6,50,000-9,00,000 Rs per year.

ALL THE BEST!
31st January 2013, 02:16 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of private medical institutes in India Fee structure and the admission procedure

1.Basaveshwara Medical College & Hospital Chitradurga, India
2.Dayanand Medical College & Hospital (DMCH) Ludhiana, India
3.Eras Lucknow Medical College (ELMC) Lucknow, India
4.Christian Medical College (CMC-Vellore) Vellore, India
5.Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Medical College (BRAMC) Bangalore, India
6.Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur, India
7.Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Mandya, India
8.Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune, India
9.Azeezia Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Kollam, India

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31st January 2013, 06:48 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

List of private Medical Institutes in India are :

Amrita Institute of Medical Science (AIMS) Kochi, India

Azeezia Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Kollam, India

Basaveshwara Medical College & Hospital Chitradurga, India

Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Sangli, India

Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune, India

Christian Medical College (CMC) Ludhiana, India

Dayanand Medical College & Hospital (DMCH) Ludhiana, India

Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Medical College (BRAMC) Bangalore, India

THANK YOU
14th May 2013, 08:00 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?

Quote:

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW LIST OF THE PRIVATE MEDICAL INSTITUTE IN INDIA :-

1. BHARTH VIDHYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY

2. DAYANAND MEDICAL COLLEGE.

3. AMRITA MEDICAL INSTITUTE.

4. BASAVESHWARA MEDICAL COLLEGE.

5. DR. AMBEDKAR MEDICAL COLLEGE.

THANK YOU!

with best wishes of Makes 25.
14th May 2013, 04:38 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?

Quote:

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW LIST OF THE TOP PRIVATE MEDICAL INSTITUTE IN INDIA AS UNDER :-

1. BHARTI VIDHYAPEETH.

2. DAYANAND MEDICAL COLLEGE.

3. AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE.

4. ERAS MEDICAL COLLEGE , LUCKNOW.

5. CHISISTIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE , LUCKNOW.

THANK YOU !

with best wishes of Makes 25.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?