31st May 2018, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Higher Secondary Commerce in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong?

Hello Sir, I just want to know the fee structure of Science stream in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong for Higher Secondary Commerce course. Can you please let me know about the fee structure asap? Waiting for your response!

30th April 2019, 05:59 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure of Higher Secondary Commerce in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong?

Military schools never charge high fee structure from its students.
The only thing to care about is that they conduct a very hard entrance examination
And once got admission from there the second biggest thing to ensure is to be in discipline else you will be kicked out.
31st May 2019, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of Higher Secondary Commerce in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong?

Sir i just want to know about the fees structure of Arts stream,commerce at Assam Rifle Public School,Laitkor ,Shillong
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?