9th July 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Commerce in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur?

I want to join Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for studying Commerce in Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know about the fee expenses of Higher Secondary Commerce in this Higher Secondary School. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur offers Higher Secondary Science course?
  2. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board candidate?
  3. Requirements to get admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board student?
  4. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur?
  5. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Commerce in Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao?
  6. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar? -- [New]
  7. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Calcutta International School, Kolkata?
  8. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Apollo International School?
  9. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar?
  10. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa?
  11. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School, West Sikkim?
  12. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Total expenses to study Higher Secondary in Bangalore Boarding school?
  14. Can I get admission in 12th directly after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study in 4th standard in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  17. How to get the admission form for 11th?
  18. List of best girls higher secondary school in Chennai with hostel facility? -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2019, 07:32 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Commerce in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur?

Fee structure of government schools is always lower as compared to governnt schools.
There are various stidents who work hard to get admission to get government school for thid reason as well. Goverment school.job is also so.good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?