10th August 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Which group should I take after class 10th?

Hello, I have just passed my 10th class and now I am confused about which group I should take? So, how can you tell me what group is correct for me so please help me Sir. My email id: [email protected] and somewhat I am interested in commerce. Please help me.

10th August 2017, 04:41 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which group should I take after class 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have just passed my 10th class and now I am confused about which group I should take? So, how can you tell me what group is correct for me so please help me Sir. My email id: [email protected] and somewhat I am interested in commerce. Please help me.

Students after completion of 10th standard can take any one of the groups from the following list of groups. Actually, one should choose the course based on his interest. If you are not sure to choose the course, then you can get help from your parents or teachers. There are various streams like Arts Stream, Science Stream, Pure Science, Commerce Stream and Vocational Streams are available in 10+2.

Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM)
Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB)
Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics
Commerce, Accountancy, Mathematics and Economics (Commerce)
Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science & Mathematics
Statistics, Economics, Commerce and Accountancy
Computer Science, Geography, History and Economics
Geography, Economics, History and Political Science
10th August 2017, 06:40 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Without knowing your interest, I don't think anyone can suggest you with the required information.
There are three streams (Arts, Science and Commerce) available for you and you can choose whatever stream interests you.
If you are interested in Engineering, Medical, Researcher, Scientist, etc then choose Science stream.
If you are interested in Banking, Accounts, Actuarial Science, Management, Finance, etc then go for Commerce stream.
And if you are interested in Journalism. Hotel Management and Hospitality, BBA, Lawyer, etc then choose Arts stream.
10th August 2017, 06:42 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Without knowing your interest, I don't think anyone can suggest you with the required information.
There are three streams (Arts, Science and Commerce) available for you and you can choose whatever stream interests you.
If you are interested in Engineering, Medical, Researcher, Scientist, etc then choose Science stream.
If you are interested in Banking, Accounts, Actuarial Science, Management, Finance, etc then go for Commerce stream.
And if you are interested in Journalism. Hotel Management and Hospitality, BBA, Lawyer, etc then choose Arts stream.
10th August 2017, 08:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your interests and your career objective. If you want to make a career in commerce field, then you should take it. If you are not good in science, then you should stay away from it.

Just make a clear career aim and opt subjects according to it. It all depends on you to take the decision.
10th August 2017, 09:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have passed your 10th standard so I would like to suggest you to choose that stream in which you are interested. Need not to come under any kind of pressure or force in order to choose the stream. Most difficult one is the science stream. If you are truly interested in science stream and you think that you can cope up with the syllabus then you can go for science stream otherwise you can also opt for commerce or Arts stream. So basically your interes matters.
10th August 2017, 10:09 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

See the opportunities you will be having with each stream, are there any career opportunity is there with your dream job, weather you can afford for the type of career you would like to take. As you mentioned that you like commerce then go for it because you will ample of opportunities like Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Cost Accountant etc.
10th August 2017, 10:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing your 12th you have to decide which stream to choose. You can choose science, commerce or arts according to your interest. Choose the group in which you were good in the 10th standard. This will help you to understand the subjects better and you can focus more on that. If you want to become a doctor or engineer then choose science. Just keep in mind you have to choose your stream according to your goals.
10th August 2017, 10:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

It totally depends on your choice as well as which sector you want to choose.
If you want to join defense line like- Army, Navy, Air Force then you should go through Science stream.
If you want any other government job like- Banks, SSC, LIC, UPSC, BPSC and any other then you can opt any stream. Any particular discipline is not required or compulsory.
If you want private job then you can opt any stream and after completing graduation you should pursue MBA. After completing it you have both options private as well as government.
10th August 2017, 10:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in any course of your interest. If you are interested to become a Engineer or Doctor, you can opt for Science stream, if you are interested in Arts stream then, you can opt for Arts stream or if you are interested in Commerce field, you can opt for Commerce stream for pursuing your higher studies.
10th August 2017, 11:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After qualifying in the class 10th examination, you can opt in between any of the mentioned three streams which are Science, Commerce and Arts.
Since you are interested towards Commerce field, you can very much opt for the Commerce stream in class 11th. After successfully completing your class 12th Board examination, you can have lot of career opportunities in the above mentioned field.

You can opt below mentioned courses such as:-

> Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com).
> Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS).
> Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS).
> Bachelor in Business Management/Administration (BBM/A).
> Master of Commerce (M.Com).
> Master in Business Administration (MBA).
> Chartered Accountancy (CA).
> Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA).
> Company Secretary Program (CS).
12th August 2017, 08:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 10th standard, you can choose 12th standard in Science background. You can choose below given stream after 12th standard.

After completing your 12th standard with PCM stream, you can apply for below given courses,

1.Engineering
2.B.Sc in Physics.
2.B.Sc in Chemistry.
3.B.Sc in Maths.
4.B.A Economics.
5.Interior Designing.
6.Fashion Designing.
7.Army.
8.Law.
9.Hospitality.
10.Mass Communication.
11.Architecture.
12.Journalism.
13.Aviation.
14.BBA.
15.CA,CS,etc.
16.BCA

After completing your 12th standard with PCB stream, you can apply for below given courses,

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering
31st August 2017, 08:30 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Its totally depends upon your interest . You have to opt stream according to your interest.

There are 3 streams in class 11th-
Science.
Commerce .
humanities.

If you will opt science stream than you have to select among maths or biology. Physics and chemistry are the compulsory subjects.

If you will select commerce stream than you have to study accounts, economics etc.

If you will select humanities than you have to study theory subjects like geography, HISTORY, sociology, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?