25th August 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How to to 10+2 after polytechnic diploma?

I have passed polytechnic diploma in 2011. Now I want to do 10+2, I passed 10+2 after giving a Hindi paper. So, please let me know how I can do this?

26th August 2016, 12:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to to 10+2 after polytechnic diploma?

If you want to do 10+2 studies after the completion of Polytechnic Diploma course, then you have to take admission to study class 11th on the basis of class 10th education qualification. Just take admission in any School in class 11th with the required documents of class 10th such as Passing Certificate of class 10th and Marksheet of class 10th. You will get admission in class 11th.
26th August 2016, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed polytechnic diploma in 2011. Now I want to do 10+2, I passed 10+2 after giving a Hindi paper. So, please let me know how I can do this?
The candidates who have completed 10th standard are eligible to study 10+2 in any stream as per the marks scored in the 10th examinations. So, you can study 11th and 12th after diploma also. You have already studied a Diploma course and why are you interested in 10+2. You can study graduation in arts or engineering or science after the Diploma course through lateral entry mode. You should not climb down, you should go up and so you can join B.E or B.Tech after diploma course. The admission to the courses will be done through a lateral entry entrance test (LEET).
26th August 2016, 05:13 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

You can do Higher Secondary after passing Polytechnic Diploma.You have to visit School and can meet to the Principal of School where you want to take admission.
You have to submit the documents as Diploma,10th Class Certificate,Migration Certificate,Character Certificate and other documents.You can take admission in 11th Class and do 10+2.You can take the Stream according to your diploma as you have taken in Diploma.
26th August 2016, 09:38 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

But the question here is why do you want to do 10+2 again?
You have done that in the form of diploma and you are eligible for the graduation degree if you want to pursue.

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?