27th January 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Guide books to prepare for WBCHSE 12th Humanities Board exam

Hi everyone, I am studying with Humanities in 12th with WBCHSE Board. I want to know about the guidebooks so that I can prepare for the Board exam. Kindly suggest me the guidebooks for preparation. Waiting for your response!

2nd February 2019, 06:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guide books to prepare for WBCHSE 12th Humanities Board exam

Look, honestly speaking there is nothing such as a guide book for this examination. There are many random books which are published by various publishing houses. They claim that if you read this only, you will obtain highest marks in your examination.
Where the truth is that if you do not read your textbook thoroughly, then you will not know half of the topics covered in your syllabus. Then the main problem that will generate is that, the question answers solved in the self proclaimed guide books, will become unknown to you. This will provoke you to mug up the answers that you are not understanding.
I will however suggets you to go through your own syllabus thoroughly and I am sure you will do well in your examination.
Along with this please buy the latest ABTA question set and its solved answer book. It will prove to be highly helpful for practice. Not only will you get the variety of question papers from the ABTA question set, but also the technique to answer the question from the solved book. For Mathematics I will suggest you to practise from the book on higher secondary mathematics. You will find the solved answers for this book too. Try to get that.
Practise these and I don't think you will need a guide book after this.
9th September 2020, 02:42 PM
Alex Langslow

Default Re: Guide books to prepare for WBCHSE 12th Humanities Board exam

Hi, I tend to trust and use various sources and books when studying individual issues and I think that this is even better. For example, I recommend read this one of the important and interesting topics of Mass Incarceration Essays
from the historical and geographical areas of study, you can also easily pick up topics and articles of topics of interest to you, good luck in your study!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?