21st December 2011, 01:00 PM

How to prepare for mathematics subject for board exam? Tips to prepare for class 12th board exam? How to prepare for Organic Chemistry in Board exam?

tips for preparing for class12th board exam .
How to prepare mathematics for board exam and in pre board i had got very less mark in math so, how can increase my mark in math.
how to prepare organic chemistry for board exam.

23rd August 2012, 08:56 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for mathematics subject for board exam? Tips to prepare for class 12th board exam? How to prepare for Organic Chemistry in Board exam?

Hi dear

For boards, first prepare all 6 marker questions which are compulsory.
Also practise Integration and Differentiation, and do all questions of 6.5 exercise in NCERT. Keep practising and you will get improved.

For Organic Chemistry, first understand how a reaction takes place ( understand their mechanisms) and practise all reactions by writing them and learn them by heart, and you will score easily in both subjects.

All the best

Regards
Sammy
18th December 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for mathematics subject for board exam? Tips to prepare for class 12th board exam? How to prepare for Organic Chemistry in Board exam?

for my 12th if i start studying from now onwards sincerely can i achieve succes ?
18th December 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

for my 12th if i start studying from now onwards sincerely can i achieve succes ?
5th March 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

only 5 days to go for cbse chemistry exam..... i have covered almost all topics in ncert..how can i score 100 marks in chemistry?whether most of the questions will be from previous years question paper?
5th May 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I CANT GET INTO MIND THE CHAPTER HYDROXYL DERIVATIVES
27th May 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

how should i write in exam that my copy shows attraction?
9th December 2013, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

Give a clear answer hw to prepare mathematics ,chemistry for exams in two months
26th February 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare AIPMT Biology subject
15th March 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Which chpter is most important for mathematics board exam 2
21st July 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO PREPARE THE ORGANIC CHEMISTRY & HOW TO DIVIDE THE TIME FOR ALL THE SUBJECTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?