10th February 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to appear in Mathematics Olympiad without school authorization?

Hello,
My name is sanidhya and I am studying in JM International school in Dwarka. I am studying in 5th standard. My school is not preparing for Olympiad and the application forms are not given to us. They said that there will be no Mathematics Olympiad this year. What to do now? I really want to give Mathematics Olympiad.

12th February 2016, 12:57 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to appear in Mathematics Olympiad without school authorization?

I am sorry to say that there is no other way to opt for Olympiad examination other than representing your school. Therefore, if your school is not participating in Olympiads this year, you will be not eligible to apply for Olympiad this year.

You should however contact your school officials and ask them to help you out.
12th February 2016, 01:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If your school is not participating in Olympiad, then dear I am sorry to say that there is no other alternative for you to participate in Olympiad this very year. You should however, contact your school authorities and ask them to participate in Olympiad, and should also write an application addressing the issue to them and I am sure you will receive some help.
15th July 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

This year school is not help for olymoiad exam...how can appear direct without school help?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?