16th June 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Social Worker for 12th Science Uttar Pradesh Board student?

I want to become a Social Worker. Right now, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream in Uttar Pradesh Board. But after completing my 12th, kindly let me know how I can become a Social Worker? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

24th June 2019, 08:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Social Worker for 12th Science Uttar Pradesh Board student?

If you want to be a social worker then you have to persue a bachelor's degree in social work. Students typically learn about case management, community and program organisation, and utilising community resources.
Many states require social workers to hold a master's degree in social work so it is important to determine your state's licensing requirements when choosing an online bachelor's degree in social work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?