13th August 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

How to give Uttar Pradesh PSC exam for 12th Commerce Uttar Pradesh Board student?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream from Uttar Pradesh Board. After completing my 12th, I want to give the exam of Uttar Pradesh PSC. I don’t have any idea, so I want to know how I can give this exam?

17th August 2019, 11:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give Uttar Pradesh PSC exam for 12th Commerce Uttar Pradesh Board student?

The eligibility to appear for UP PSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear for the examination on the basis of std 12th qualification.

Examination is conducted in various stages for selection as officer in the service.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree course to become eligible to appear in the examination.
29th January 2021, 10:35 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: How to give Uttar Pradesh PSC exam for 12th Commerce Uttar Pradesh Board student?

UPPSC is a state level exam conducted for different posts once in a year. UPPSC exam has three stages:-
Preliminary exam
Mains exam
Interview

The eligibility to appear for this exam is that candidate should have passed bachelor degree or graduation degree.
Some posts require some specific educational qualification.

So, first you have to complete your graduation and then apply for UPPSC exam.
For more details, you can visit the official website given below:-
http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?