30th January 2023, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I admit my son in central school Bbsr in 11 class?

I am alaka Nayak from angul. My son is in class 10 at DPS nalco Nagar angul. How can I admit my son in central school Bbsr in 11 class?

10th February 2023, 03:29 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I admit my son in central school Bbsr in 11 class?

Interested candidates can fill the application form online through their official website.

The candidate must have completed class 10th with atleast 65% and above marks from a recognised board.

After getting registered , the candidate has to login using their user name and password.
Then an application form will get open, fill the application form , attach required documents and then submit the form.

Documents required are
Birth certificate
Passport size photograph
Caste certificate
Residence proof
Affidavit etc
15th February 2023, 10:24 AM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: How can I admit my son in central school Bbsr in 11 class?

Here are some general guidelines:
• The admission process for Class 11 in India is based on different education boards such as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), and state boards like the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, etc.
• Generally, students who have passed Class 10 board exams are eligible for Class 11 admission.
• Students need to fill up the application form of the school they wish to apply for.
• Some schools admit students on the basis of merit, i.e., based on their performance in the Class 10 board exams.
• Some schools conduct an entrance exam for admission to Class 11. The exam is usually based on the syllabus of Class 10.
• Reservation of seats is applicable in many schools, as per the government guidelines.
• Students need to submit their Class 10 mark sheet, transfer certificate, and other relevant documents as per the school's requirements.
• Schools may charge an admission fee and other charges for admission to Class 11.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?