21st January 2019, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for 12th Improvement exam of Madhya Pradesh Board?

Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the Improvement exam of 12th standard of Madhya Pradesh Board. Can you please help me to know that how can I apply for the improvement exam? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

26th January 2019, 09:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for 12th Improvement exam of Madhya Pradesh Board?

Procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam of MP board:-

You can apply for improvement examination in MP Board after filling improvement examination form which are generally issued after board exam result. So you need to apply for improvement exam form when there is a notification for it and after filling the application form, you need to submit it along with the required documents on or before the last date of form submission. The exam board will provide you admit card for the improvement examination, and then you can appear for the aforesaid examination on the specified date.
8th August 2021, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Ma'am, I appeared for 12th boards in 2017 and secured 59%. Is there any way I could appear for improvement exam now?
26th May 2023, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Ma'am, I appeared for 12th boards in 2017 and secured 65%. Is there any way I could appear for improvement exam now?only 3subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?