25th December 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I attract students of upto 10th standard towards my newly opened coaching class?

Sir,
Can you please tell me how to attract more students of 6th to 10th class for coaching class in my new institute which I have newly opened in Lodhi Road, Delhi? Thanks and regards.

5th April 2016, 07:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I attract students of upto 10th standard towards my newly opened coaching class?

You need to advertise about the students as much a possible so that more students would come to know about it. Moreover your admission charges should not rise high but should be well within limit, so that most of the people could afford it.

On top of all the faculties should be awesome as it attracts students the most.
11th April 2016, 10:25 AM
Quantum reply

Default Re: How can I attract students of upto 10th standard towards my newly opened coaching class?

You need to promote your coaching classes by going to schools , putting up hoardings and all those things. By providing trail classes.

Your coaching fee should not be very high. It should be in the limit so that everyone can afford it. Make your lessons interesting. Make the things easy that means you should teach tough topics in a easiest way.
31st January 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I take very easy lesson to teach then also students say we have not understood. I don't understand students psychology
1st August 2018, 12:31 PM
Sahil Singh Blowria

• Think about what students want and how you can appeal to them.

•Always aim to offer something unique or better value for money than your competitors.

•Offer discounts if your existing students introduce new students to you.

•Use internet to your advantage, Advertise your institute on internet , local TV channels/ Radio channels etc.

•make your own website, create your own fan page on facebook and instagram .

•Put your institute posters in local shops. Distribute your institute leaflets and provide introductory offers.
2nd August 2018, 06:22 PM
Sahil Singh Blowria

You can try few things :-
• Think about what students want and how you can appeal to them.
•Always aim to offer something unique or better value for money than your competitors.
•Offer discounts if your existing students introduce new students to you.
•Use internet to your advantage, Advertise your institute on internet , local TV channels/ Radio channels etc.
•make your own website, create your own fan page on facebook and instagram .
•Put your institute posters in local shops. Distribute your institute leaflets and provide introductory offers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?