17th April 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Chef being an 11th Humanities student? Scope after becoming a Chef?

Hello friends, I am studying in 11th standard with Humanities stream from Goa Board. I am interested to become a Chef. I want to become a reputed Chef. Kindly inform me about the scope and tell me the procedure to become a Chef?

21st April 2020, 01:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Chef being an 11th Humanities student? Scope after becoming a Chef?

After 12th, you should join Bachelor of Catering Technology.

A trained Chef will find many opportunities in hotels and restaurants.
They will also get placements in the air catering industry, food processing companies, catering in confectioneries, clubs and corporate companies etc.

Salary of the Chef purely depends on their skills. A fresher can earn more than 2.5 lacs per annum in any three star hotel.
With skills and experience, one can earn more than 6 lakhs per annum.
21st September 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Chef being an 11th Humanities student? Scope after becoming a Chef?

Can a humanities student become a chef
1st January 2022, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

can i be chef if i study huminites category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?