18th May 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I change if misspelled my father name's in Senior Secondary Registration form?

Hi,
I am Saikat Dalui, my father's name is Nemai Chandra Dalui. But in my Senior Secondary Examination's Admit Card, Certificate unfortunately my father's name is Nimai Dalui. It is my mistake, I have done this mistake in registration form. This is my only one problem, I am facing many problem for this mistake. Has this problem any solution? How I can change the name? Please say me a solution.

20th May 2015, 04:37 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I change if misspelled my father name's in Senior Secondary Registration form?

Yes. After filling the board exam form,school maintains the duplicate copy of application form. You can approach to the principal and share this to them. They will recheck the form and after that you can make correction of the father name and make sure this time you all data written woulf be right. 10th class board certificate is valuable throughout the life. It would consider as proof for date or birth,identifications, to open bank accounts.or to apply for pan card or apply for driving license.
Make it corrected before time .
29th March 2019, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change if misspelled my father name's in Senior Secondary Registration form?

Where and how to pay demand draft for correction of my father's name in senior secondary course 2017 2018
31st March 2019, 03:34 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

As per the information available, you can apply for the Name change of your father.

You can contact your school to get that corrected. The fee for the name correction is Rs.1000.

The demand draft would be payable to " Sikhsha Kendra" payable at Delhi.

You can visit the website www.cbse.nic.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?