26th October 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my Caste from SC to OBC in the form of class 10th (board)?

Hello Sir, I have filled OBC as my caste but now when I got the final form it shows that they have given SC as my caste So I need to change that. How can I change my Caste from SC to OBC in the form?

28th October 2016, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my Caste from SC to OBC in the form of class 10th (board)?

You can contact the concerned authority for this mistake while filling the form. They will tell you about the procedure to get it corrected.

You might also be asked to apply in a fresh application and your first application can be rejected on this basis.
30th October 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change my Caste from SC to OBC in the form of class 10th (board)?

Hello everyone I have filled OBC as my caste for the 10th registration but when I got the final sheet (which according to my school is sent from cbse) General as my caste Now I want to change my caste from General to OBC
8th September 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

My cast comes under bc_b,my certificate mentioned bc_b but sub cast is different. What to do please inform me
1st October 2019, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi, My son mistakenly filled the cbse 10th registration form as SC instead of OBC. When I contacted the class teacher she informed that it is not a big mistake and I can change it when he apply for 12th exam. Is it true? How I can change it?
21st May 2021, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

My mother caste is SC and my father caste is OBC. My SSLC and plus two certificate mentioned SC. The low is when a person grow in their must be father caste. So my scholarship are cancelled in this issue. How can i change my caste from SC to OBC? It's this possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?