16th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to apply for New OBC certificate due to change of State?

Hi Sir, I have OBC Creamy Layer Caste Certificate from MP State Government. Now I am resident of Chhattisgarh Since 2007. While I am producing old Caste certificate in colleges, they are asking me to produce Chhattisgarh Caste Certificate. Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Caste Certificate.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get my name corrected in OBC Certificate?
  2. Do I need separate OBC certificate for state and central government jobs?
  3. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  4. Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate?
  5. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there OBC certificate valuable for any government exam?
  7. Can I change my school in 10th class due to transfer of my father?
  8. Can I use my OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  9. Do I have to follow the format provided by CAT for NC OBC certificate?
  10. Is it possible to change the date of birth from 10th class marksheet? -- [New]
  11. Is state OBC certificate is valid for OBC in NEET?
  12. Admission in Gujarat after Diploma in Mumbai?
  13. How can I change my UP OBC Certificate to Central Government list?
  14. Can I use the OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  15. Can I use my OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  16. Process of getting OBC (NCL) certificate?
  17. Am I eligible for getting OBC Non-creamy layer certificate for Gujarat state with an annual income of 4.5 Lakhs? Do my child eligible to apply for Higher studies with OBC category?
  18. Would I consider under OBC and state quota(Andhra Pradesh) both in AIEEE? I have done my entire education from AP but have OBC certificate from Orissa
19th June 2016, 11:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to apply for New OBC certificate due to change of State?

If you are a resident of Chattishgarh state then you need to get a caste certificate from the nearby tehsil. Without permanent resident in that state it will be difficult to get the certificate.

Just make sure you belong to the same state. If you have resident in MP then you will not get the category benefit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?