8th July 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my stream if my school doesn't have Commerce stream?

Dear Sir, I am studying in 11th standard from Mizoram Board and I am a Science student. I want to change my stream to Commerce. Since, my school has Arts and Science stream. What should I do for changing my stream?

9th July 2020, 09:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my stream if my school doesn't have Commerce stream?

°°° NO, you cannot change your stream after passing 11th standard from science and now you want to opt for commerce stream.
°°° As per the rules, candidate has to complete both 11th and 12th standards from same stream and board.
10th July 2020, 12:03 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my stream if my school doesn't have Commerce stream?

••• As per the rules, the candidate has to complete board 11th and 12th standards from same board and stream.
Hence, now you cannot change your stream.
And if you want to do so then you have to take admission again in 11th standard in Commerce stream.
12th July 2020, 04:01 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

You have to change you school , and enroll in a school for science stream.
For changing stream you have to submit a handwritten application to your principal than only you be eligible switch between stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?