21st February 2019, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for BSEB 11th Commerce student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream from BSEB Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Humanities. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

15th March 2019, 08:53 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for BSEB 11th Commerce student?

You are not eligible to change the stream after std 11th.

You are only eligible to change the stream after 10th. So, it is better to focus on the preparation for the examination instead of getting distraction for the studies.
15th March 2019, 02:11 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for BSEB 11th Commerce student?

You are eligible to cahnge the stream for your 12th board examination till the time registration is not done.

So, if the registration is over you are not eligible to change the stream.

For the detail information visit at administrative branch of the school or college.
17th March 2019, 04:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can contact the school authority and ask them about the procedure to change to stream if it is possible at the point of time. Normally, change of stream is possible in class 11th at the beginning of the session and it will be difficult to change at the end of the term.

Just contact them as soon as possible and write an application for change of stream. If it is possible they will surely help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?