26th May 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in 11th class in RBSE in hindi medium school after passing 10th class from CBSE English medium school and required documents for the same?

How can I get admission in 11th class in rbse in hindi medium school and I passed 10th class from cbse english medium school ?what are the documents needed for it ?

Related Questions:
  1. Sample papers of 10th class Hindi medium
  2. English medium school in Delhi for admission in 11th having 3 years gap after 10th?
  3. Best English medium school affiliated to CBSE in Durgapur for class I to VI?
  4. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  6. Procedure to get admission in RBSE English Medium School with NCC in Jaipur?
  7. How can I become a Government Teacher if completed 12th CBSE without Bengali and having less opportunities in West Bengal School Service Commission in English and Hindi Medium schools?
  8. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  9. Will I get admission in any CBSE school in class 11th after passing from NIOS class 10th?
  10. Which are the best English medium agriculture school in Rajasthan for class 11th and 12th?
  11. Can an ISC student take admission in another medium school for 12th standard?
  12. The best schools in Rajasthan for 11th class admission english medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I study in Abroad being a 9th student from Hindi Medium School?
  14. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
  15. How much time does it takes for CBSE board to reply school regarding change of subject from Hindi to IP?
  16. Will I be able to get admission in 11th class after opting for school exam option in class 10th?
  17. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  18. Changing school after 11th if not happy with their education?
26th May 2015, 10:49 PM
rishi0405

Default Re: How can I get admission in 11th class in RBSE in hindi medium school after passing 10th class from CBSE English medium school and required documents for the same?

Yes we can take admission in RBSE, after 10 from CBSE, the process is same as for CBSE, you have to show your, 10th admit card, mark sheet, and you must have to show migration certificate because you change the bord,
21st June 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in 11th class in RBSE in hindi medium school after passing 10th class from CBSE English medium school and required documents for the same?

Pls tell me what subjects are included in commerce stream for 11th class RBSE Board?
Which are optional subjects & which are compulsory subjects?
30th June 2015, 07:13 PM
reconnect

You can get admission in RBSE in hindi medium school. Firstly, you have to visit the school campus and you have to follow the procedure of admission of that school and submit the fee.

Documents required-

> Transfer certificate which you will get from your previous school.

>Pass certificate of class 10th.
Don't worry you can get the admission easily. The procedure of admission is same as of CBSE board school.
2nd May 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Please explain sir, How take admission rbse board class 9th hindi medium to English medium
29th August 2019, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 10th fail student 2017-18 cbse board. And 10th pass 2018 -19. Now how take admission rbse board hindi medium school. Please tell me required documents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?