18th May 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Government Teacher if completed 12th CBSE without Bengali and having less opportunities in West Bengal School Service Commission in English and Hindi Medium schools?

Friends
I had been to CBSE upto class 12th having English and Hindi as my language. Now, when I am trying to apply for the West Bengal School Service Commission examination, I am in great difficulty for not having Bengali as one of the languages. The seats for English or Hindi medium schools are so limited that it is quite useless to compete for that one or two seats. Is there any other way to get myself established in this Teaching profession in Government Sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  2. Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?
  3. Eligibility for Non bengal students to apply for WB School Service Commission?
  4. Bengali medium Boarding schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary in West Bengal
  5. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  6. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  7. How may I get previous year Bengali paper for school service commission West Bengal?
  8. How can I get a teaching job in private English medium schools of West Bengal
  9. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  10. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission
  11. West Bengal School Service Commission Hindi Pass Course Question Papers
  12. Can I get TET exam syllabus? I am a CBSC student and also doing graduation outside Bengal
  13. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  14. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  15. Previous year question papers of Bengali(Pass) for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  16. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for BCA and D.El.ED completed candidate?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to give School Service Commission exam after completing 10th and 12th from CBSE board?
11th February 2017, 09:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Government Teacher if completed 12th CBSE without Bengali and having less opportunities in West Bengal School Service Commission in English and Hindi Medium schools?

For teaching jobs you need B.Ed or D.Ed qualification. You can try for central government teaching jobs, if you don't know Bengali or haven't studied Bengali language in school. Only state government jobs on Bengal ask for such criteria.

Therefore, you can do B.Ed and then apply for exam like CTET, which will help you to get teaching job at central government schools.
27th August 2018, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Government Teacher if completed 12th CBSE without Bengali and having less opportunities in West Bengal School Service Commission in English and Hindi Medium schools?

I've completed my 10th & 12th exam from West Bengal board,hindi was not my subject..but I have completed B.A & M.A in English subject(honours) & also completed B.ed..now due to marriage I've to go to Uttrakhand..please inform am I eligible to give the Uttrakhand government state exam for teachers?as hindi was not my subject then will it create any problem?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?