20th October 2022, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job as a Nursery Teacher?

Hello Sir I am 27 years old female , I am graduate B.A program from Delhi university and I have done NPTT 2 years deploma from VAG DEIT INFOTECH PVT LTD , I Want to know that , How can I get a goverment job as a Nursery Teacher ? please help me.

[email protected]

TANU

31st October 2022, 04:07 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job as a Nursery Teacher?

You can become nursery class teacher, you must have done Diploma or PG Diploma in Pre Primary Teacher qualification. To become a Public school preschool teacher, you should have a minimum of a four-year degree from a recognized university or college.
5th November 2022, 04:03 PM
Navni Sharma

You can complete Diploma in elementary education and then you have to pass out state TET exam or CTET exam after that you can apply for government nursery teacher .
30th June 2023, 08:59 PM
Ar_pit

Create a well-structured resume highlighting your relevant education, teaching experience (if any), and any additional certifications or training you may have in the field of early childhood education. Tailor your cover letter to emphasize your passion for teaching young children and your suitability for the Nursery Teacher role.
Some governments may conduct specific exams or selection processes for recruiting teachers, including Nursery Teachers. Stay updated with the government's recruitment notifications and apply for any relevant exams or selection processes. Prepare for the exams by studying the prescribed syllabus and taking practice tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?